Camille Dorval is an associate in the Paris office of Latham & Watkins. She advises clients on complex commercial litigation and data privacy, including in an international context.
Ms. Dorval is also a member of Latham's Data Privacy Committee.
Ms. Dorval's recent experience in data protection includes:
- Assisting and advising a global spirits group in its GDPR compliance program at a European level
- Assisting and advising social media companies on data protection and consumer law issues
- Assisting and advising a cosmetic retailer on the applicable consumer and data protection laws requirements for the implementation of its e-commerce website in France
- Assisting and advising collaborative platforms on their GDPR and consumer law compliance program
- Assisting a software company with a data breach notification before the Belgian data protection authority
- Advising clients on data protection issues in the context of M&A operations