Camille Dorval is an associate in the Paris office of Latham & Watkins. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and data privacy, including in an international context.
Ms. Dorval assists clients on resolving complex disputes through litigation proceedings and before regulatory authorities. She also advises clients on their data protection compliance.
Ms. Dorval is also a member of Latham's Data Privacy Committee.
Ms. Dorval's recent experience in data protection includes:
- Assisting and advising a global spirits group in its GDPR compliance program at a European level
- Assisting and advising social media companies on data protection and consumer law issues
- Assisting and advising a cosmetic retailer on the applicable consumer and data protection laws requirements for the implementation of its e-commerce website in France
- Assisting and advising collaborative platforms on their GDPR and consumer law compliance program
- Assisting a software company with a data breach notification before the Belgian data protection authority
- Advising clients on data protection issues in the context of M&A operations