Aoife McCabe is an associate in the Tax Department of Latham & Watkins' London office. Ms. McCabe qualified as a solicitor in 2014, having trained at the firm’s London and Hong Kong offices.
Ms. McCabe advises clients on the UK and international tax aspects of corporate and finance transactions, multi-jurisdictional tax planning, and tax-related financing and structuring.
Ms. McCabe’s experience includes advising:
- KKR on the US$1.1 billion acquisition of Kobalt Capital’s music rights portfolio
- The Carlyle Group and The Nature’s Bounty Co. on the £1.77 billion sale of Holland & Barrett, one of Europe’s largest health and wellness retailers
- ICU Medical on its US$1 billion acquisition of the Hospira Infusion Systems business of Pfizer
- Telenor on the €2.8 billion sale of its Central and Eastern European (CEE) businesses in Hungary, Bulgaria, Serbia, and Montenegro, to PPF Group
- ACCO Brands Corporation in connection with its €296.9 million acquisition of Esselte Group, a leading European office products company, from private equity firm J.W. Childs
- Onex Partners on their US$680 million acquisition of the Survitec Group
- Qatar Holding LLC in relation to the US$45.5 billion merger of Xstrata plc and Glencore International plc