Angel Quek is a partner in the London office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Banking Practice.
Ms. Quek has extensive experience advising sponsors, corporate borrowers, banks, and other financial institutions on a broad range of financing transactions and debt capital structures, including cross-border acquisition and leveraged financings, refinancings, bridge facilities, bank/bond financings, and other lending transactions.
Ms. Quek's recent transactions include advising:
- CVC on the acquisition financing of Breitling SA
- Cinven, Permira, and Mid-Europa Partners on an LBO financing for the acquisition of Allegro Group
- Permira in the financing of its acquisition of the Corin Group
- TeamSystem Holding S.p.A. (a Hellman & Friedman portfolio company) in its senior secured notes refinancing
- Leonard Green & Partners in the bank/bond financing of its acquisition of Pure Gym
- The mandated lead arrangers in the financing of the acquisition by Warburg Pincus of a minority stake in the Avaloq Group