Drew Capurro is a partner in the Orange County office. His practice focuses on the representation of public and private companies, with deep experience in the life sciences, technology, homebuilder, and consumer products industries. He also regularly represents underwriters in transactions with these companies.
Mr. Capurro has a particular emphasis in capital markets transactions and has represented issuers and underwriters in a broad range of matters, including:
- Initial public offerings
- Secondary and follow-on offerings
- Registered and 144A convertible debt offerings
- High yield debt offerings
- Strategic investments
Mr. Capurro regularly advises companies in matters involving corporate governance, state and federal securities laws, fiduciary duties, employment and compensation, and Securities Exchange Act compliance and disclosure obligations.
Mr. Capurro’s recent issuer-side representations include:
- Virgin Galactic in its listing on the NYSE and SEC disclosures associated with its merger with Social Capital Hedosophia
- Guardant Health in its US$273 million IPO and listing on the NASDAQ GS, as well as its US$367 million follow-on offering
- SciPlay Corporation in its US$352 million IPO and listing on the NASDAQ GS
- Switch, Inc. in its US$611 million IPO and listing on the NYSE
Mr. Capurro’s recent underwriter-side representations include:
- The underwriters in connection with the US$143 million IPO of Vir Biotechnology, Inc.
- The underwriters in connection with the US$70 million IPO of Avedro, Inc.
- The underwriters in connection with the US$107.5 million IPO of Neuronetics, Inc.
Recent clients among underwriters include Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Bank of America, and Piper Jaffray.