Chambers USA recognized the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice for “world class expertise when it comes to the most challenging transactions.”
Evan R. Youngstrom is a corporate associate in the San Diego office and a member of the Emerging Companies & Growth Practice.
Mr. Youngstrom advises private and public companies, venture capital investors, and private equity firms involved in the technology, life sciences, and other growth industries.
Evan provides clients timely hands-on support for a full range of matters and transactions, including:
- Public and private financing transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Formation issues
- Employment matters
- Equity incentives
- Securities law compliance
- Corporate governance matter
- Author, “3D Printing and Healthcare: Will Laws, Lawyers, and Companies Stand in the Way of Patient Care?” 6 Pace. Intell. Prop. Sports & Ent. L.F. 91 (2016)
- Author, “Judicial Lawmaking, Public Policy, and the California Supreme Court,” 9 Cal. Legal Hist. 393 (2014)