Anna Ngo and Tracy Liu recognized in list of 25 women under 40 who represent the best and brightest in the UK legal industry.
Tracy Liu draws on a wide range of experience to advise clients on complex cross-border finance transactions, with a particular focus on leveraged and acquisition financings.
Ms. Liu takes a results-oriented approach to guide banks and other financial institutions, sponsors, and corporate borrowers in financings across the capital structure, including:
- Syndicated loans
- Private credit financings
- Bank/bond and bridge financings
- Liability management transactions
- General bank lending
- Second lien, mezzanine, and PIK financings
- Investment grade financings
- Emerging market financings
Drawing on her secondment to J.P. Morgan’s leveraged credit team, she provides clients with keen market insight and commercial advice on their transactions. A recognized leader at the firm, Ms. Liu has served on the Security Committee.