Roberto Muñoz is an associate in the Madrid office of Latham & Watkins. He advises national and international clients on complex litigation and arbitration proceedings concerning domestic and cross-border disputes.
Mr. Muñoz represents clients before Spanish courts (including high courts, appeal courts, the Supreme Court, and the Constitutional Court) and also acts as counsel in arbitrations conducted under the main institutional arbitration rules (ICC, CIMA, CAM, TAM, SCC, NAI, etc.).
His experience includes:
- Complex financial litigation
- Real estate litigation
- Construction litigation
- Termination of agency and distribution agreements
- Termination of services agreements
- Termination of joint-venture agreements
- Termination of license agreements
- Restructuring and Insolvency
Mr. Muñoz is also a lecturer at the Centro de Estudios Garrigues, Villanueva University, and of the arbitration course of the Consejo General de la Abogacía and the International Chamber of Commerce.