Quentin Gwyer is a partner in the London office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Real Estate Practice. Mr. Gwyer has extensive experience advising on real estate finance in the UK and across Europe and on real estate matters in the UK.
Mr. Gwyer has experience advising on:
- Real estate finance transactions – both UK and pan-European – and in respect of a wide variety of real estate asset classes
- Real estate debt-on-debt transactions in multiple European jurisdictions
- Intercreditor arrangements (both mezzanine and A/B)
- Restructuring of distressed real estate loans
- The syndication and distribution of real estate debt including sale and purchase of debt, tranching and multi-jurisdictional sub-participations
- Acquisitions and disposals of real estate backed loan portfolios
- Real estate sale and leaseback transactions
- Acquisitions and disposals of commercial real estate
He has also advised on the workout of distressed debt across Europe and general finance and real estate matters, including landlord and tenant matters. Prior to joining Latham, Mr. Gwyer was executive counsel at GE Capital Real Estate and also worked in the London office of an international law firm based in New York.