Paul Iannicelli is counsel in the Century City office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Entertainment, Sports & Media Practice.
He has extensive experience in providing strategic commercial advice to a wide variety of entertainment industry clients, drafting and negotiating complex and cutting-edge agreements in the media sector, and guiding clients to develop strategies, policies, and procedures to minimize risk and maximize revenues. His experience includes significant time in both private practice and as in-house counsel at both established and start-up media companies.
Mr. Iannicelli’s practice includes:
- Feature film, television, and short-form video acquisition, development, financing, and production
- Licensing, distribution, and sales of films, television, on-demand content, music assets, and other entertainment product
- Advising on complex copyright and trademark issues and protection strategies
- Content protection and anti-piracy
- Music licensing, music publishing, and investments in and acquisition of music catalogues