Maj Vaseghi guides public companies on the interplay of compensation, tax, and disclosure requirements in benefits and compensation issues and securities compliance.
Ms. Vaseghi provides clients with insightful day-to-day guidance on:
- Securities law reporting, compliance, and governance
- Executive compensation and employee benefits matters, including employment arrangements, equity and cash-based incentive plans, and tax strategy
- Employee benefit plans and programs
- Proxy advisory and institutional stockholder voting guidelines
- Corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and initial public offerings (IPOs)
She leverages experience representing dozens of public companies across multiple industries and complementary perspectives on tax and securities matters to advise clients regarding their most sensitive issues.
Drawing on her previous role as in-house securities and corporate governance counsel at VMWare, Ms. Vaseghi keenly understands the business issues that large public companies commonly face.
Ms. Vaseghi frequently writes and speaks on executive compensation, corporate governance, and tax-related issues.