Dr. Kristina Hufnagel advises German and international clients on all aspects of employment and labor law, including pensions, benefits, and compensation.
Dr. Hufnagel leverages extensive experience and strong tactical skills to help clients navigate individual and collective employment relations in the context of:
- M&A and private equity transactions
- Restructurings and downsizings
- Corporate reorganizations
- Transfers of undertakings
- Negotiations with employee representative bodies, including works councils and unions
- Employment- and labor-related litigation
A recognized leader within the firm, Dr. Hufnagel served on the global Recruiting Committee.
Prior to joining Latham, she worked in the employment practice group of another international law firm in Munich and Sydney.