Firm recognized as top advisor in Bloomberg’s H1 2023 global activism league tables.
Josh Dubofsky is a partner in the M&A and Private Equity Practices and Global Co-Chair of the firm’s Shareholder Activism & Takeover Defense Practice. Mr. Dubofsky advises market-leading companies and private equity firms on strategic transactions and corporate governance matters as well as shareholder engagement and activism and takeover defense.
Mr. Dubofsky has nearly 20 years of experience advising corporate clients and private equity firms in their most complex domestic and cross-border transactions. He regularly advises on significant public company transactions and governance matters, private company mergers and acquisitions, and private equity investments.
Mr. Dubofsky works closely with boards of directors, management, and shareholders on:
- Mergers, acquisitions, and other strategic corporate transactions
- Public and private equity and debt financing
- Corporate governance, takeover planning, and activism defense
- General corporate representation of both publicly traded and privately held companies
Mr. Dubofsky has a demonstrated ability to navigate complex transactions across a range of industries, including:
- Life sciences
- Internet and digital media
- Information technology
- Retail and consumer products
- Financial services