Chambers USA recognized the firm as a “powerhouse in the capital markets space.”
Jim Morrone represents high-growth public and private companies as well as domestic and foreign strategic and financial investors.
Mr. Morrone advises clients on a broad spectrum of transactions, including:
- Special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Capital markets transactions
- Private growth financings
- Minority investments, including middle- and late-stage preferred stock, structured equity, and limited liability companies
- Convertible debt and equity
- Corporate governance
- Federal and state securities law compliance
He draws on several years of experience as Principal and Senior Counsel at Weston Presidio, a middle-market leveraged buyout firm focused primarily on leveraged buyout and minority investments in retail, consumer, and industrial segments.
Mr. Morrone has routinely worked collaboratively with regulators and parties around the table to develop novel and innovative solutions to issues of first impression. He leverages his broad business and legal experience, an intuitive sense of clients’ needs, and resources across the firm’s platform to facilitate successful transactions.