Chambers USA recognized the firm as a “powerhouse in the capital markets space.”
Irina Yevmenenko advises executives and boards of domestic and international companies on a range of complex compliance issues and regulatory requirements, with a focus on public company advisory matters, including ongoing disclosure and filing obligations under US federal securities laws, as well as corporate governance and compensation disclosure matters.
Drawing on her broad-based corporate experience, Ms. Yevmenenko helps clients in a variety of industries successfully navigate the US public markets. She advises public companies ranging in size and maturity, from Fortune 500s to mid-and small-caps.
Ms. Yevmenenko’s work includes advising on:
- Ongoing disclosure and filing obligations under US federal securities laws, including periodic reports on Forms 10-K, 20-F, and 10-Q; current reports on Forms 8-K and 6-K; and earnings announcements
- Listing requirements of major US exchanges
- General corporate governance matters and initiatives
- Beneficial ownership reporting and compliance pursuant to Section 16 and Section 13, Rule 10b5-1 trading plans, and insider trading policies and related matters
- Regulation Fair Disclosure (FD) compliance
- Equity plan roll-out procedures, including related Form S-8 filings, and board and committee actions related to approval and adoption of incentive plans and awards made thereunder
- Executive and director compensation disclosure obligations
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) inquiry responses
- SEC no-action requests
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) inquiry responses
- Implementation of required organizational and corporate governance documents, charters, and policies for pre-IPO issuers
- Delisting and deregistration in connection with going-private and similar transactions for domestic and international NYSE and NASDAQ issuers
- All aspects of annual shareholders meetings, including proxy statement filings and related annual board and committee actions
- Best and evolving corporate governance practices, trends, and compliance issues, including policies of proxy advisory firms, such as ISS and Glass Lewis; environmental, social, and governance (ESG) trends and developments; and shareholder activism and engagement issues
- Corporate share repurchase programs
Ms. Yevmenenko frequently writes on topics related to corporate governance for legal publications, including The Corporate Governance Advisor, Practical Law Journal, and Bloomberg Corporate Law Journal.
Pro Bono Publico Awards Honoree
The Legal Aid Society 2016
Empire State Counsel Honoree for Pro Bono
NY State Bar Association 2008