Private Debt Investor names HPS Investment Partners, LLC’s US$1 billion senior secured credit facility to Bombardier as among the top 10 transactions that have helped shape the asset class.
Graeme Smyth represents banks, underwriters, and issuers in a wide range of asset-backed securitizations and other structured finance transactions, especially those involving esoteric assets.
Mr. Smyth draws on nearly two decades of experience helping clients navigate structured financing of a broad range of assets, including:
- Music catalogs
- Triple net real estate ABS
- Aircraft portfolios and enhanced equipment trust certificate (EETC) aircraft financings
- Shipping containers
- Residential solar power assets
- Rental car fleets
- The financing, leasing, and exchange of airport take-off and landing slots
- Trade and other receivables
He leverages extensive knowledge of different financing approaches to appropriately structure solutions for specific assets, including pioneering music catalog portfolio securitization.
Mr. Smyth prioritizes understanding all aspects of his clients’ business to balance financing objectives with necessary flexibility for cash flow, operations, and other commercial needs.