Partners Giouroukakis, Godfrey, Kornreich and McWilliams selected based on their accomplishments in their respective practices.
Craig S. Kornreich is a partner in the Finance Department of Latham & Watkins' Houston and New York offices. Mr. Kornreich represents both arrangers and borrowers in syndicated financings with particular knowledge in:
- Sponsor-backed acquisition financings
- Asset-based lending facilities
- Midstream energy financings
- Reserve-based lending facilities
- Master limited partnership financings
- First and second lien financings
- DIP/Exit facilities
- Project financings
His clients include some of the world’s leading financial institutions, energy companies, private equity funds, project developers, and hedge funds. Mr. Kornreich’s practice has been profiled in IFLR1000 as Leading Lawyer 2022 in Texas for Banking, Best Lawyers in America for Banking & Finance Law, 2013-2023 (by BL Rankings), Chambers USA 2012-2022, Law360 2012, and The Times (London) 2008.