Chambers USA recognized the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice for “world class expertise when it comes to the most challenging transactions.”
Cory Lewis, an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions Practice with a focus on private equity sponsors, regularly advises clients on a variety of complex transactions and other corporate matters and draws on experience working across a broad range of industries.
Mr. Lewis counsels private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies throughout the investment lifecycle, including in connection with structuring, negotiating, and executing complex domestic and cross-border transactions. His work includes:
- Leveraged buyouts, carve-outs, spin-offs, and other M&A transactions
- Joint ventures, alliances, and other commercial partnerships
- Recapitalizations and restructurings
- Platform company management employment and equity matters
- Platform divestiture
- Ongoing general corporate and strategic matters
Mr. Lewis uses a commercial, business-focused approach to help clients quickly and efficiently execute transactions and achieve their investment goals.
Mr. Lewis also maintains an active pro bono practice that includes representing families of children with special education needs on matters related to individualized education plans, or IEPs, and related special education services.