Christos Ierna is an associate in the Paris office of Latham & Watkins. He primarily advises clients on corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, and private equity.
- Avocat (Paris)
- New York
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2017
- Postgraduate Degree Finance, Sciences Po Paris, 2017
- Business and Law Certificate, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 2017
- Diploma in Law, University of Oxford, 2014
- Master of Law, Université Paris II, Panthéon-Assas, 2014