Chambers USA recognized the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice for “world class expertise when it comes to the most challenging transactions.”
Amy Tosi is an associate in the Bay Area offices of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Data & Technology Transactions Practice.
Ms. Tosi advises clients on a wide range of matters in which technology, intellectual property, and data privacy and security are key.
She represents clients across various sectors, in connection with strategic alliances, joint ventures, M&A and financing transactions, intellectual property strategy and commercialization, licensing, cloud computing, development agreements, and other commercial arrangements, and privacy and data initiatives.
Her transactional work includes advising on the technology and data privacy aspects of:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Capital markets and financings
- Medical devise and digital therapeutics
- AI solutions
- Transportation, including aviation, airlines, and connected autonomous vehicles
- Intellectual property strategy and commercialization, including:
- Copyright, patent, and trademark matters
- Development and distribution agreements
- Software licensing and services agreements
- Open source counseling
- Patent licensing
- Joint development of technology
Ms. Tosi also regularly advises clients on data privacy and security matters, including:
- Privacy and data security policies
- Cybersecurity terms in commercial transactions
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) counseling
- SEC cybersecurity disclosure
- Privacy and data security issues in connection with product development