Tiffany Taubman is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Latham & Watkins.
Ms. Taubman received her JD from Northwestern University School of Law where she was elected to the Order of the Coif. While in law school, Ms. Taubman served as book review editor for the Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology.
Prior to law school, Ms. Taubman served as an AmeriCorps volunteer for a Los Angeles nonprofit.
Ms. Taubman’s representations have included:
- An investment bank in connection with the US$340 million financing of a retail property in New York, New York
- The acquisition and financing of a portfolio of nine senior housing facilities
- The acquisition and financing of a portfolio of 15 medical office properties
- A company in connection with the sale of three hotels for US$1 billion
- A lender in connection with the US$95 million construction financing of a hotel in San Diego, California
- An international client in connection with a joint venture acquisition and development of a property in Houston, Texas
- An investment bank in connection with the US$250 million term loan facility secured by a large retail property in Miami, Florida
- A company in connection with the financing of over 450 assets throughout the United States