Chambers USA recognized the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice for “world class expertise when it comes to the most challenging transactions.”
Seth Richardson advises project sponsors, investors, and lenders in the development and financing of renewable and conventional energy projects, petrochemical and liquefied natural gas terminals, casino resorts, athletic complexes, and other infrastructure projects.
Mr. Richardson routinely counsels project sponsors on the structuring, drafting, and negotiation of:
- Construction, design, and other development-related agreements, including:
- EPC contracts
- Turbine supply agreements
- Module supply agreements
- Construction management and other development agreements
- AIA and DBIA construction forms
- Power purchase and other offtake agreements
- Operation and maintenance, asset management, and other service-related agreements
- Purchase agreements and other ancillary agreements relating to the ownership, operation, acquisition, and disposition of infrastructure projects and commercial developments
Mr. Richardson also regularly advises both sponsors and lenders on negotiating credit agreements and other financing documentation for commercial and infrastructure projects (construction-phase and operational).