Scott Forchheimer, Local Chair of the Finance Department in the Washington, D.C. office, advises major private equity firms on banking transactions and leveraged financings.
Mr. Forchheimer represents private equity firms and their portfolio companies in the large-cap and middle markets, in secured lending and other financing transactions, including:
- Asset-based and cash-flow loans
- Acquisition financings
- Subordinated debt facilities
He also advises on secured finance and debt compliance issues. He excels at maintaining long-term relationships and provides consistently high-quality and efficient service even on short deadlines.
Mr. Forchheimer currently serves on the firm’s Associates, Opinion, and Auction Intake Committees.
Mr. Forchheimer’s recent experience includes representing:
Private Equity / Portfolio Companies
- The Carlyle Group in numerous acquisition financings and refinancings, including for PrimeFlight Aviation, WellDyneRx, Veritas Technologies, ProKarma, Novetta Solutions, and Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Platinum Equity in numerous acquisition financings, including to acquire TruckPro, Multi-Color Corporation, Livingston International, Jostens, United Site Services, PAE, Ball Metalpack, Wyndham Vacation Rentals, the Hunterstown Power Plant, WS Packaging, Husky Injection Moldings, Electro Rent, and American Commercial Lines
- Onex Corporation on the financing for acquisitions of Sav-a-Lot, SIG Combibloc, and Survitec
- The Pritzker Organization, DNS Capital, and affiliates in the acquisition financing for KBP Foods, Hargray Communications, Lithko Contracting, Industrial Magnetics, and TMS International
- Nordic Capital and its portfolio companies Britax Child Safety and Munters regarding their senior secured credit facilities
- Nordic Capital in financing to acquire GHD and Sunrise Medical
- Highbridge in financing to acquire Waste Industries
- Safe Harbor Marinas in connection with its senior secured credit facilities
- Onex Corporation and CPP Investment Board in the acquisition financing for Tomkins plc
- Rockpoint Gas Storage in connection with its senior secured credit facilities
- Scientific Games in connection with its senior secured credit facilities, including its acquisition of Bally Technologies and WMS Industries
- CommScope in connection with its senior secured credit facilities, including its acquisition of Arris and TE Connectivity
- Public company representations for Teladoc/Best Doctors and CACI regarding senior secured credit facilities and certain acquisition financing