Pia Naib is counsel in the New York office of Latham & Watkins. Ms. Naib is a member of the Financial Institutions Group and focuses on advising domestic and foreign financial institutions on US bank regulatory issues.
Ms. Naib advises domestic and foreign financial institutions, such as banks, broker dealers, and investment funds, on US bank regulatory and related issues. She advises on matters related to the US Bank Holding Company Act, aspects of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, including the Volcker Rule, the Bank Secrecy Act and related anti-money laundering issues, bank regulatory issues relating to asset management groups, US financial regulatory reform, and US state commercial lending licensing and regulation.
Ms. Naib represents clients before the:
- Federal Reserve Board, the Federal Reserve Banks
- Department of the Treasury
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- New York State Department of Financial Services