Firm commended for its notable transactional work in infrastructure, energy development, and finance.
Pia Naib advises US and non-US financial institutions on the full spectrum of US bank regulation.
Ms. Naib leverages extensive bank regulatory experience across a breadth of financial services industry transactions to distill complex regulations into practical advice for banks, broker dealers, and investment funds and asset management firms in matters related to:
- US Bank Holding Company Act
- Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, including the Volcker Rule
- Bank Secrecy Act and related anti-money laundering issues
- US financial regulatory reform
- US state commercial lending licensing and regulation
- New York banking law
She understands her clients’ commercial objectives and collaborates across the firm’s robust global platform to help her clients mitigate risk and achieve those goals.
A recognized leader at the firm, Ms. Naib currently serves on the Recruiting Committee and has previously served on the Associates Committee and the Training & Career Enhancement Committee.
Ms. Naib regularly writes and speaks on topics related to financial regulation and fintech, including before the Institute for International Bankers.