Peter K. Rosen retired from the partnership on December 31, 2018. He was a partner in the Los Angeles office and the former Global Chair of the Insurance Counseling & Recovery Practice.
He represented insurance policyholders in matters involving:
- Commercial general liability policies
- Cyber insurance
- Directors' and officers' liability insurance policies
- Environmental insurance
- Fidelity insurance
- Professional liability policies
- Property disputes
- Representations and warranties insurance
- Surety bonds
Most recently, Mr. Rosen was the lead lawyer for the retail leaseholder at the World Trade Center in the prodigious insurance coverage litigation arising out of the 9/11 attacks. His role in the World Trade Center insurance coverage litigation gained him worldwide recognition.
Mr. Rosen's practice also included:
- Broker-dealer matters
- Private securities disputes
- Securities litigation
- Special investigations
Additionally, he has counseled boards of directors and senior management on directors’ and officers' litigation, compensation and benefits agreements, corporate governance issues, employment practices, insurance strategies, indemnification, and bylaws and agreements.
Mr. Rosen has been recognized by Chambers USA as a leading lawyer in the insurance area.
Mr. Rosen teaches insurance law and corporate governance as an adjunct professor at the USC Gould School of Law.
- Author, Directors and Officers Liability Insurance Forms Annotated (2013 Edition)
- Co-Author, Business Interruption: Coverage, Claims, and Recovery, 2nd Edition (April 2011)