Marc Jia Renn Tan is a finance associate in the Singapore office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the firm’s Banking Practice.
Mr. Tan’s practice includes advising investment and commercial banks, major corporate borrowers, and private equity firms, in a wide array of domestic and cross-border financings including bilateral, club, and syndicated loans, margin loans, acquisition finance, and project finance transactions.
Mr. Tan received his LLM from Columbia Law School and his LLB from University College London. While at Columbia, Mr. Tan served as student editor of the Columbia Journal of Environmental Law and served as an LLM board representative of the Columbia Society of International Law.
Mr. Tan’s experience includes advising:
- The lender on the revolving credit facility, concurrent with a US$300 million senior secured bond offering for Williams Scotsman International, Inc., a specialty rental services provider, to refinance existing debt
- The lender on the revolving credit facility in connection with Williams Scotsman International, Inc.’s acquisition of Modular Space Holdings, Inc., a provider of temporary and permanent modular buildings
- The lender on the term loan and on the amendment to incremental revolving credit facility in connection with Global Infrastructure Partners’ acquisition of Medallion Gathering & Processing, LLC, a developer of midstream solutions and infrastructure
- The lender on the revolving credit facility for Jefferies Leveraged Credit Products, LLC, a company offering structured finance transactions and bank and bridge loans
- The borrower on the term loan facilities in connection with TPG Capital's acquisition of Quest Laboratories Pte. Ltd and Gribbles Pathology (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., full service laboratory services