Firm recognized for the sixth consecutive year for efforts to provide funds for legal services to Washington, D.C. children.
Manu Gayatrinath, a member of the firm's Executive Committee and former Global Chair of the firm’s Private Equity Finance Practice, advises private equity sponsors and borrowers on a full range of financing transactions.
Drawing on nearly two decades of experience, Ms. Gayatrinath advises private equity sponsors and private and public company borrowers in secured lending and complex cross-border financings involving:
- Acquisition and carve-out financings
- Term loan A and B financings
- Cash-flow and asset-based loans
- Mezzanine and subordinated debt facilities
- Private equity bridge loan facilities
- Bridge capital call facilities, including umbrella facilities for multiple funds, uncommitted and committed lines, feeder fund structures, and NAV and GP facilities
- Secured notes offerings
- Debt restructurings and liability management transactions
She draws on a broad understanding of syndicated and private capital structures and unlocks the capabilities of the firm’s robust platform, particularly relating to M&A and regulation, to help clients effectively achieve their commercial goals.
A recognized leader at Latham, Ms. Gayatrinath previously served as Global Chair of the firm’s Recruiting Committee and as a member of the Associates, Knowledge Management, and Succession Committees.