Julian Azran is a corporate associate in the New York office and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Practice.
Mr. Azran represents public and private companies and private equity funds on mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, leveraged buy-outs, public and private investments, and corporate governance matters.
He advises clients within a variety of industries with a focus on the entertainment, sports, and media industries.
Mr. Azran maintains an active pro bono practice, representing small business owners and individuals applying for US citizenship.
Mr. Azran spent time on secondment to Barclays, where he represented the bank in connection with public finance transactions.
Mr. Azran’s experience includes advising:
- Silver Lake Partners in its US$1.35 billion investment in Jio Platforms
- CyberArk in its acquisition of IDaptive
- Endeavor in its acquisition of a majority equity ownership stake in experiential hospitality leader On Location Experiences
- Silver Lake Partners in its acquisition of Australian live entertainment group TEG
- Nesco Holdings, Inc. in its acquisition of Truck Utilities