Jordan Miller advises private equity sponsors and public and private companies in a range of industries in connection with mergers and acquisitions and other strategic corporate transactions.
Mr. Miller's practice focuses on domestic and cross-border leveraged buyouts, take-private transactions, carve-out transactions, joint ventures, and minority investments. His experience includes transactions in the internet and digital media, e-commerce, software, entertainment, retail and consumer products, energy, real estate, and manufacturing industries.
Mr. Miller also regularly provides general corporate representation to public and private company clients in connection with corporate governance and securities law compliance matters.
Mr. Miller's representative experience includes:
Private Equity Transactions
Leonard Green & Partners in its acquisitions of, or investments in, Jo-Ann Stores, Caliber Collision, Signet, Mister Car Wash, Veritext and Catalent, and its dispositions of David’s Bridal, Brickman Group, and Savers
- Marlin Equity in its acquisitions of Hot Schedules and Fourth Limited
- Transom Capital in its acquisitions of Loud Technologies, A.T. Cross Company, Pelco, Beauty Quest Group and Scantron
- Rizvi Traverse Management in its acquisition of RealD
- Lineage Logistics in its acquisition of Preferred Freezer Services and pending acquisition of Emergent Cold
- Stone Canyon Industries in its acquisition of A. Stucki Company
Strategic and Other Transactions
Honey Science Corporation in connection with its pending acquisition by PayPal
- Ring in connection with its acquisition by Amazon
- Expedia in connection with its acquisitions of Travelcity and SilverRail
- MGM in connection with various M&A and general corporate matters
- California Pizza Kitchen in connection with its acquisition by Golden Gate Capital
- Avery Dennison in connection with the sale of its office and consumer products business
- Live Nation in connection with its acquisition of C3 Presents
- Mattel in connection with its acquisition of Mega Brands
- Gibson Energy in connection with various acquisition, disposition and investment transactions, and general corporate advice
- ReachLocal in connection with its acquisition by Gannett
- Knowledge Universe in connection with its acquisition by Partners Group
- On Assignment in connection with its acquisitions of Apex Systems and CyberCoders