John Guccione is a partner in Latham & Watkins' Private Equity Practice and a member of the Energy & Infrastructure Industry Group. He has extensive experience advising on a broad range of corporate, energy, and infrastructure matters.
Prior to joining Latham, Mr. Guccione was Managing Director, Legal at OMERS Infrastructure, a leading infrastructure investor and asset manager. In addition to leading OMERS Infrastructure's European legal team, he was a member of the board of directors of Caruna, NET4GAS, and High Speed 1.
Mr. Guccione was also previously a member of the energy and infrastructure group at a Magic Circle law firm.
Mr. Guccione’s experience includes advising on:
- The acquisition by Swiss Life Asset Managers and Gelsenwasser AG of Infrareal
- The acquisition by EIG of a 49% interest in a joint venture formed to hold Saudi Aramco’s domestic oil pipelines
- The recommended offer by Blackstone Infrastructure Partners for Applegreen plc
- The acquisition of Deutsche Glasfaser and inexio*
- The acquisition of VTG*
- The acquisition of a partial interest in SFR FttH from Altice France*
- The acquisition and subsequent sale of High Speed 1*
- The acquisition of London City Airport*
- The acquisition of a partial interest in the CLH Group*
- The acquisition of Tank & Rast*
- The acquisition and the subsequent sale of a partial interest in Associated British Ports*
- The acquisition of Ellevio*
- The acquisition of Caruna*
- The acquisition of NET4GAS*
- The attempted take-private of Severn Trent*
- The acquisition of a partial interest in the Vento II wind farm portfolio from EDP Renewables*
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham