Jocelyn Noll is a partner in the New York office of Latham & Watkins. Ms. Noll is a member of the Tax Department and the International and Transactional Tax Practices. Her practice focuses on corporate and partnership taxation.
Ms. Noll has experience representing public and privately owned corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies, both US and non-US, with respect to federal tax matters pertaining to taxable and tax-free mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, public and private financings, and securitizations.
Ms. Noll’s experience includes advising:
- Amphenol Corporation in its US$1.7 billion acquisition of MTS Systems
- BC Partners in the US$3.4 billion merger of portfolio company Cyxtera Technologies with Starboard Value Acquisition Corp.
- HPS Investment Partners in a number of transactions, including the:
- US$1 billion term loan facility for Bombardier
- US$600 convertible preferred financing of GFL Environmental’s acquisition of WCA Waste Corporation
- Odyssey Investment Partners in a number of transactions, including its:
- Acquisition of ProPharma Group
- Acquisition of Protective Industrial Products
- Acquisition of Service Champions
- VillageMD in its US$1 billion partnership with Walgreens