Harry Redford is an associate in Latham & Watkins' London office. Prior to joining Latham at the start of 2018, Mr. Redford trained and practiced for four years at a major international law firm headquartered in London.
Mr. Redford's practice focuses on UK and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital, and general corporate representation. He has experience acting for public and private companies, private equity funds, management teams, and individual shareholders.
Mr. Redford's representative transactions include advising:
- CVC and Domestic & General on a dual-track IPO/M&A sale process, which culminated in the sale by CVC Fund V of its interests in the Domestic & General Group to CVC Fund VII and Luxinva S.A., a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority
- TechnipFMC, a CAC 40 and S&P 500 dual-listed global leader in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface oil and gas technologies, on a range of corporate law and governance matters
- Alliance Bernstein L.P. and its affiliates on the acquisition of the entire equity capital interests in the Autonomous Research group, a financial services focused institutional research firm operating out of the UK, USA, and Hong Kong
- Lineage Logistics LLC, a portfolio company of Bay Grove Capital, on its acquisition of Yearsley Group Limited, the parent company of the Yearsley Group, a temperature-controlled logistics service provider and frozen food distributor in the UK
- Mazy’s Capital on the acquisition of the Royal Crown Cola International business of Refresco Beverages, a beverage and foodservice company
- A US portfolio management firm on its investment in a London listed fund that holds a diversified portfolio of US and European microcap companies and US real estate
- A FTSE 250 provider of public services on a proposed acquisition of business and assets from a FTSE 100 multinational facilities management and construction services provider*
- Core Capital Partners on its investment in Turbine Efficiency, a group providing global specialist maintenance, service, and overhaul of gas turbines*
- Landing International, a resort development group listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, on its acquisition of Les Ambassadeurs, a casino in London*
- A UK based private equity fund on its sale of an IT reseller and services integrator to a FTSE 250 business support services group*
- Shareholders on their sale of McNicholas, a leading provider of services to the UK’s multi-utility sectors, to Kier*
- Cass Entrepreneurship Fund, a UK based venture capital fund providing growth equity to early stage UK companies*
*Matter completed prior to joining Latham