Gillian Bourke is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the firm’s Corporate Department. Ms. Bourke advises clients on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Latham, Ms. Bourke was an associate in the corporate department of a leading Irish law firm.
Ms. Bourke's experience includes advising:
- Rayner and Phoenix Equity Partners on the sale of a majority interest to CVC Capital Partners
- A Cinven and Astorg-led consortium, on its acquisition of LGC, a global leader in the Life Sciences Tools sector
- Integro, an Odyssey Investments portfolio company, on its acquisition of Risk Transfer Group
- BC Partners on its €3.25 billion sale of Antelliq, a France-based developer of digital animal identification, traceability, and monitoring solutions, to Merck
- The Carlyle Group on the €10.1 billion acquisition by Carlyle and GIC of AkzoNobel's Specialty Chemicals business
- Leonard Green & Partners in connection with its acquisition of CPA Global, the world's leading Intellectual Property management and technology company, from Cinven
- FFI Holdings PLC, a company operating in the entertainment industry, on its £235 million IPO on AIM, a market operated by the London Stock Exchange