Goel is a member of the firm’s India Practice, and focuses specifically on
India-related capital market transactions. She has experience in a wide range
of corporate finance matters, including representing issuers and underwriters
in both US and international securities transactions and international public
and private debt and equity offerings.
joining Latham, Ms. Goel was an associate with a law firm based in India.
Ms. Goel’s experience includes advising:
- The Global Coordinators and Lead Managers in the US$7 billion rights offering by Reliance Industries Limited. This is the largest non-financial services rights offering globally for more than a decade.
- Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited in the US$750 million issuance of 4.4% bonds due 2029
- DBS Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, and ANZ in the US$12 million issuance of the Women’s Livelihood BondTM2 (WLB2) by Impact Investment Exchange. This is the Asia-Pacific’s second multi-country gender bond to be listed on a stock exchange (the Singapore Exchange), creating sustainable livelihoods for 250,000+ underserved women in the region.
- Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited in a multi-tranche transaction comprising: (1) a US$650 million issuance of 3.375% senior notes due 2024; (2) a concurrent tender offer for any and all of the issuer’s existing US$650 million 3.50% senior notes due 2020, which were repaid by the new bond issuance; and (3) the subsequent redemption of all outstanding 3.50% senior notes due 2020 that were not purchased through the tender offer
- Sterling and Wilson Solar Limited in its Initial Public Offering of 36,935,157 Equity Shares listed on The National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE)
- India Grid Trust in its 299,683,881 Units Offering listed on National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) and BSE Limited (BSE)
- Vedanta Resources Limited in its US$400,000,000 8% bonds due 2023; and US$600,000,000 9.2% bonds due 2026
- The underwriters in HDFC Asset Management Company Limited’s Initial Public Offering of 25,457,555 Equity Shares listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE) and National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE). This transaction was awarded Best IPO (India) by The Asset Asian Awards of the Year 2018.
- The underwriters in HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited’s in its Initial Public Offering of 299,827,818 Equity Shares listed on the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
- Vedanta in its 6.125% bonds due 2024 and offer to purchase for cash Any and All of its outstanding US$774,772,000 6% bonds due 2019; and US$900,000,000 8.25% bonds due 2021
- The underwriters in India Grid Trust’s Initial Public Offering of 224,996,373 Units listed on the National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) and the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)