Ella McGinn is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Financial Institutions Industry Group.
Ms. McGinn’s practice covers a range of financial services regulatory advice, with particular experience of making authorization applications to the FCA, the FCA’s Conduct of Business Rules, and European regulatory developments including MiFID II, the Benchmarks Regulation, the Market Abuse Regulation, and PRIIPs KID.
Ms. McGinn’s recent highlights have included advising:
- A number of global investment banks and various other EU and third country benchmark administrators on EU Benchmarks Regulation implementation, including authorization applications
- Two global investment banks and a number of other financial services firms on MiFID II implementation
- A global investment bank on its PRIIPs KID implementation
- A new discretionary asset manager on its successful application to the FCA for authorization*
- Various clients on their obligations under the Market Abuse Regulation*
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham