Cindy Caillavet Sinclair is a partner in the Chicago office of Latham & Watkins. She represents commercial and investment banks, private equity firms, and borrowers in leveraged finance transactions, including:
- Acquisition financings
- Large cap and middle market cash flow and asset-based lending facilities
- Reserve-based lending facilities
- Debtor-in-possession facilities and exit facilities
Ms. Caillavet Sinclair is a member of the firm’s Women Enriching Business Committee.
Ms. Caillavet Sinclair's experience includes advising:
- Barclays Bank PLC and DNB Bank ASA in connection with the credit facilities for Petroleum Geo-Services ASA
- Goldman Sachs in its exit financing of Peabody Energy Corporation
- Deutsche Bank in its cross-border financing of GCP Applied Technologies Inc.
- Goldman Sachs Bank USA and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. in connection with the exit financing for W.R. Grace & Co.
- Goldman Sachs in its cross-border financing of W.R. Grace & Co.
- Goldman Sachs in its term loan and ABL financing of Murray Energy Corporation
- A major bank in connection with financing the merger of Inergy Midstream, L.P. and Crestwood Midstream Partners, LP
- A major bank in connection with financing the spin-off of CST Brands, Inc. from Valero Energy Corporation
- Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. in connection with its corporate credit facilities
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation in connection with its corporate credit facility
- The Cooper Companies, Inc. in connection with its credit facilities
- Bass Pro Group, LLC in its ABL and term loan financing of its acquisition of Cabela’s Incorporated
- MEG Energy Corp. in connection with its senior secured credit facilities
- Arch Resources, Inc. in connection with its senior secured credit facilities