Brandon Anderson is the Deputy Office Managing Partner of the Chicago office and a member of the Finance Department, advising clients on leveraged finance.
Mr. Anderson has significant experience in a broad range of leveraged finance transactions. He represents an array of financial institutions, as well as corporate borrowers and private equity funds in senior secured lending, recapitalizations, and acquisition financings as well as structuring, negotiating, and documenting US and international secured and unsecured lending transactions, including working capital financing, asset-based financing, unitranche, and debtor-in-possession financings. Mr. Anderson’s practice ranges from middle-market to large-cap transactions.
Mr. Anderson's clients include:
- Antares Capital LP
- Audax Private Debt
- Bank of America, N.A.
- Freeport Financial Partners LLC
- Goldman Sachs Bank USA
- Golub Capital LLC
- Jefferies Finance LLC
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- NXT Capital, LLC
Mr. Anderson's experience includes representing:
Middle-market leveraged financings
- Antares Capital LP in the first-lien credit facility that financed Olympus Partners’ acquisition of Petmate Holdings Co., a supplier of a pet products
- Audax Private Debt in term loan and revolving credit facilities for Summit Spine & Joint Center, an operator of ambulatory surgery centers and pain management clinics
- Freeport Financial Partners LLC in first-lien credit facilities to PT Network, LLC, a provider of outpatient physical therapy and sports medicine services
- Golub Capital LLC in the unitranche credit facility that supported Advent International’s acquisition of First Watch Restaurants, Inc., a restaurant operator of full-service daytime cafés under the First Watch and The Egg & I brands
- NXT Capital, LLC in the senior credit facility that financed Sentinel Capital Partners’ investment in MB2 Dental Solutions
Large-cap leveraged financings
- Antares Capital LP in the first-lien credit facilities that financed AEA Investors LP’s acquisition of TricorBraun Holdings, Inc., one of the packaging industry's largest suppliers of plastic and glass containers, closures, dispensers, and tubes
- Bank of America, N.A. in its revolving credit facility for AK Steel Corporation, a producer of flat-rolled carbon, stainless and electrical steel products
- Goldman Sachs Bank USA in the cross-border first-lien credit facilities that financed the acquisition of Solera Holdings, Inc., a provider of risk and asset management software solutions, by Vista Equity Partners
- Goldman Sachs International, as investment agent, in providing a debtor-in-possession and exit Murabaha facility to Arcapita Investment Holdings Limited; transaction was named 2014 “Global Finance Deal of the Year” by The American Lawyer
- Jefferies Finance LLC in its senior debt refinancing for Isola USA Corp., a global material sciences company
- “Expert Q&A on Direct Lending,” Latham & Watkins Article (July 2017)