Anne Mainwaring is a financial services regulatory attorney with a focus in ESG.
Anne has extensive experience advising on UK and EU regulatory developments relevant to ESG. Anne also handles the implementation of ESG transition projects in accordance with multiple regulatory regimes and requirements.
A thought leader in ESG, Anne co-authored the Latham and AFME White Papers: Governance Conduct and Compliance in the Transition to Sustainable Finance and ESG Disclosure Landscape for Banks and Capital Markets in Europe.
Ms. Mainwaring’s recent highlights have included advising:
- A wide range of asset managers on all aspects of the implementation of EU SFDR, including the governance frameworks required to support transition to compliance with the Article 8 and Article 9 requirements
- An asset manager in relation to an ESG whistleblowing investigation
- A global investment bank in relation to their ESG transition programme, including in relation to the changes required to MIFID II as a result of ESG
- A large asset manager in relation to their UK and EMEA ESG implementation project
- A number of firms on their ESG governance and oversight frameworks