Andra Troy is a counsel in the Public Company Representation Practice of Latham & Watkins.
Ms. Troy advises clients on corporate governance, public reporting, and general securities matters, including:
- Corporate governance best practices
- Exchange Act reporting
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act reporting
- Corporate communications and Regulation FD requirements
- Proxy and shareholder proposals
- SEC comment letters
- NYSE and Nasdaq compliance
- Dividends, share repurchase programs, and insider trading restrictions
- ESG guidance
Ms. Troy previously served as an in-house corporate legal advisor to an S&P 100 company where she managed the company’s periodic reporting, disclosure controls, shareholder proposals, board materials, and ESG disclosure. She also advised the board, investor relations, communications, treasury, the controller, and sustainability teams on related matters.
Ms. Troy's experience includes advising:
- FIGS, Inc., direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand, in its US$580.5 million initial public offering
- Vivid Seats, a marketplace for tickets to live sports, concerts, and theater events, in its US$1.95 billion deSPAC merger with Horizon Acquisition Corporation
- Offerpad, a real estate solutions platform, in its US$2.25 billion deSPAC merger with Supernova Partners Acquisition Company
- Cyxtera Technologies, an owner and operator of data centers, in its US$3.4 billion deSPAC merger with Starboard Value Acquisition Corp.