Max Fin is an associate in the Houston office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Finance Department.
Mr. Fin represents and counsels financial institutions, public and private companies, and private equity sponsors in a variety of commercial lending and financing transactions, particularly in the energy industry.
Prior to joining Latham full-time, Mr. Fin was a summer associate in the Houston office.
Mr. Fin’s representative experience includes advising:
- Waste Connections, Inc. in a US$3.2 billion amendment and restatement of its unsecured term loan and revolving credit facility and in related amendments to its two note purchase agreements governing private placements of senior notes
- A major bank in a US$700 million second lien term loan facility for a downstream energy company to refinance existing debt
- Morgan Stanley in a US$900 million acquisition financing of a private natural gas and crude oil midstream company, and a subsequent US$50 million revolving credit facility for the newly acquired portfolio company
- A private equity-backed company providing oil and gas exploration and production services, as the borrower, in a US$500 million reserve-based revolving credit facility and a US$100 million term loan facility in connection with the acquisition of certain oil and gas assets and the refinancing of existing debt
- Lenders in a US$550 million second lien term loan facility for a company providing crude oil and natural gas exploration and production services
- USD Partners LP in an amendment and restatement of its US$385 million revolving credit facility
- An independent Permian-based oil and natural gas company in its US$500 million reserve-based revolving credit facility
- A private equity-backed borrower in a US$250 million reserve-based revolving credit facility in connection with its acquisition of certain oil and natural gas assets and related liabilities of an independent energy company
- Private debt funds in a US$175 million second lien note purchase agreement for an upstream energy company