Caroline Taylor is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Real Estate Practice.
Ms. Taylor’s practice covers a range of commercial real estate matters, including corporate acquisitions and disposals, acting for landlords and tenants on all types of commercial lease transactions, sales and purchases of high value premises and property portfolios, management work for investment premises, and refinancing transactions.
Ms. Taylor’s experience includes advising:
- China Life on its 70% investment acquisition of 10 Upper Bank Street (1m square feet/93,000 sq metres) in Canary Wharf for c.£795 million (US$1.4 billion)
- Biomed Reality on the acquisition of Granta Park (a multi-let premier science research park encompassing 472,200 square feet) in Cambridge for £127 million
- Yucaipa in connection with the real estate elements on the acquisition of Soho House, a private member club and hotel company
- An investment client on lease restructuring in relation to a trophy retail property in Bond Street, London for an annual rent of c.£4 million
- Takeda UK Limited on a range of commercial lease transactions at various UK sites
- A global manufacturing company on the European real estate aspects of the sale of one of their European businesses for c.$1 billion
- An investment client on the acquisition of portfolios of retirement home developments, each transaction consisting of 10-15 developments*
- A pension fund client on managing an out of town retail park comprising c.15 retail units including lettings to tenants such as Marks and Spencers and Boots*
*Matter completed whilst at previous firm