Annemarie Reilly is a member of the firm’s Restructuring & Special Situations Practice.
Ms. Reilly represents distressed companies, agents, lenders, creditors, and shareholders in all aspects of the restructuring and reorganization process. She has particular experience representing debtors and secured agents in chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganizations and out-of-court debt restructurings.
Ms. Reilly has also served in leadership roles as a global leader of one of the firm’s Diversity Affinity Groups and a member of the firm’s Pro Bono Committee.
Ms. Reilly’s experience includes representing:
- Lonestar Resources, an independent oil and gas exploration and production company operating in the Eagle Ford Shale, in connection with its pre-packaged chapter 11 restructuring of approximately US$390 million of funded debt
- Monitronics International, a security alarm monitoring company, in connection with its pre-packaged chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings
- Alta Mesa Resources, an independent oil and gas exploration and production company with reserves in the Anadarko Basin, in its chapter 11 restructuring and 363 sale
- Panda Temple Power, LLC, a power plant in Temple, Texas, in its prearranged chapter 11 bankruptcy
- The DIP agent in the chapter 11 bankruptcy of Claire’s Stores, Inc.
- The administrative agent, DIP agent, and stalking horse bidder in the chapter 11 bankruptcy of Chieftain Sand and Proppant, LLC
- Tervita Corporation, in its chapter 15 proceeding for recognition of its Canadian restructuring
- Tuscany International Drilling Inc., an oil field services company, in its prearranged chapter 11 bankruptcy
- OnCure Holdings, Inc., a cancer clinic management services provider in its chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Wastequip Inc. in its comprehensive out-of-court debt restructuring
- USEC Inc., a nuclear fuel company, in its prearranged chapter 11 bankruptcy
- A123 Systems, Inc. (n/k/a B456 Systems, Inc.), a manufacturer of lithium ion batteries and battery systems in its chapter 11 bankruptcy
- A large creditor and contract counterparty in the Sabine Oil & Gas Corporation chapter 11 case