Annemarie Reilly is a member of the firm's Restructuring & Special Situations Practice.
Ms. Reilly represents distressed companies, agents, lenders, creditors, and shareholders in all aspects of the restructuring and reorganization process. She has significant experience representing debtors and secured agents in Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganizations, and also with out-of-court debt restructurings.
Ms. Reilly also serves in leadership roles as a global leader of one of the firm’s diversity affinity groups, and is a member of the firm’s Pro Bono Committee.
Ms. Reilly’s experience includes representation of:
- The Debtors-in-Possession in the prearranged Chapter 11 bankruptcy of Panda Temple Power, LLC
- The administrative agent, DIP agent, and stalking horse bidder in the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of Chieftain Sand and Proppant, LLC
- Tervita Corporation, in its Chapter 15 proceeding for recognition of its Canadian restructuring
- The Debtors-in-Possession in the prearranged Chapter 11 bankruptcy of Tuscany International Drilling Inc.
- The Debtors-in-Possession in the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of OnCure Holdings, Inc.
- Wastequip Inc. in its comprehensive out-of-court debt restructuring
- The Debtor-in-Possession in the prearranged Chapter 11 bankruptcy of USEC Inc.
- The Debtors-in-Possession in the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of A123 Systems, Inc. (n/k/a B456 Systems, Inc.)
- A large creditor and contract counterparty in the Sabine Oil & Gas Corporation Chapter 11 case