Achraf Farraj advises clients on a broad range of real estate and finance transactions.
Mr. Farraj takes a pragmatic, business-minded approach to guide companies, developers, and lenders through transactions at the intersection of real estate and finance, including:
- Real estate acquisitions and dispositions
- Secured lending
- Hospitality and gaming projects, including hotels, casinos, and racetracks, both on and off tribal land
- Energy projects, including wind, solar, and geothermal
- Real estate joint ventures
- Commercial leasing, including industrial, manufacturing, and laboratory facilities
He leverages extensive experience in both the real estate and finance industries to devise creative solutions that help clients successfully close deals. Mr. Farraj creates efficiencies for clients across the firm’s multidisciplinary platform by advising on the real estate aspects of broader transactions, including involving M&A and private equity.
A recognized firm leader, he has served on the Pro Bono Committee and the Training and Career Enhancement Committee.
Mr. Farraj maintains an active pro bono practice, including working with Casa Cornelia Law Center to represent victims of domestic violence and help them obtain permanent legal status in the US. He also serves on the board of San Diego-based Housing Innovation Partners, a nonprofit developer of affordable housing.