Juliette Gilioli is an associate in the Paris office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Corporate Department. Her practice focuses on business law, particularly on Private Equity operations.
- Avocat (Paris)
- Postgraduate Degree in Business Law and Management, University Pantheon-Assas Paris II, 2020
- Postgraduate (Master) in Business Law, University of Paris I (Pantheon-Sorbonne), 2019
- Graduate Degree Business Law, University of Paris V (Descartes), 2018
- Graduate Law Degree in French Law, University of Paris V (Descartes), 2017
- Graduate Law Degree in Italian Law, University of Turin, Italy, 2017