Trina Chandler, a nationally recognized M&A and private equity practitioner, advises clients on strategic transactions across the power and renewables, energy transition, and infrastructure sectors.
Ms. Chandler draws on more than two decades of industry experience handling mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private investments, and corporate transactions. She regularly counsels private equity firms, infrastructure funds, major energy and utility companies, and financial investors across the power and renewables, energy transition, and infrastructure sectors.
Before joining Latham, she practiced at another leading global law firm, where she served as Co-Head of the Energy and Infrastructure Industry Group, Chair of the Women’s Initiative, and a member of the Management Committee.
Ms. Chandler has been recognized in the following publications:
- Hall of Fame – Industry Focus: Energy Transactions: Conventional Power
The Legal 500 US 2021, 2022
- Leading Lawyer – Conventional Powers
The Legal 500 US 2016-2020
- 500 Leading Dealmakers in America
- Ranked – Corporate Law
The Best Lawyers in America 2012−2023
- Recognized among the World’s Leading Energy and Natural Resource Lawyers
- Women in Business Law Expert
- Top Women Lawyers Award: Texas Diversity Council 2021
- Texas Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers 2014-2021
- USA Top Women Deal Makers
Global M&A Network 2020