Samuel Steinman is a corporate associate in the New York office of Latham & Watkins.
Mr. Steinman advises public and private clients on an array of complex commercial real estate transactions, including joint ventures, financings, acquisitions, dispositions, and restructurings.
Mr. Steinman advises a broad range of private equity funds, sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, real estate investment trusts (REITs), and public companies. His experience includes prominent transactions involving a variety of asset classes, including industrial, multifamily, single-family rentals, medical, office, retail, and hospitality.
Mr. Steinman’s practice includes:
- Single asset, portfolio, and programmatic joint ventures
- Single asset and portfolio acquisitions and dispositions of real property and interests in real property
- Single asset and portfolio financings
- Preferred equity financings
- Workouts and restructurings
- Sale leaseback transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
Mr. Steinman frequently provides pro bono advice to clients, including nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, small business owners, asylum seekers, and refugees.