Chambers USA recognized the firm as a “powerhouse in the capital markets space.”
Salvatore Vanchieri represents clients in a variety of complex corporate finance and capital markets transactions.
Mr. Vanchieri draws on broad experience across financing structures and industries to advise issuers, private equity firms, and financial institutions on the full spectrum of US and cross-border financing transactions, including:
- Preferred equity and holdco PIK financings
- Initial public offerings (IPOs) and subsequent equity financings
- Acquisition financings
- Debt exchange offers and tender offers
- Secured and unsecured high yield debt offering
- Investment grade debt offerings
- SEC related matters, corporate governance, and other general corporate matters
He understands the nuances that arise at the intersection of law and finance, and skillfully walks clients through every stage of a transaction, from initial structuring to deal execution. Mr. Vanchieri guides issuers from early stages and helps companies prepare for key milestones, including IPOs, as well as navigate life as a public company.