Chambers USA recognized the firm as a “powerhouse in the capital markets space.”
Nima J. Movahedi advises clients on a broad spectrum of complex corporate transactions, particularly in the technology and life sciences sectors.
Mr. Movahedi leads boards and management with his extensive experience in complex financing and acquisition structures to guide private and public companies, venture capital and private equity firms, and investment banks on:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Venture, growth capital, and private equity transactions
- Structured equity, pre-IPO debt and equity financings, and similar private capital transactions
- Public and private securities offerings and securities law compliance
- Early-stage formation and corporate strategy
- Employment matters and equity incentives
- Restructuring and special situations
He helps corporate clients navigate challenges that arise on the path to exit, and leverages access to the full resources of Latham’s global platform to address key issues in sophisticated cross-border transactions.