The firm’s market-leading Latin America Practice earned recognition from Latinvex for advising on the most M&A deals in the first quarter of 2019.
Nikhil Kumar advises private equity sponsors, their portfolio companies, and other private and public companies around the world on a broad range of executive compensation, employee benefits, and equity compensation matters.
Mr. Kumar draws on extensive transactional experience and an academic background in industrial and labor relations to help clients navigate:
- Employment, severance, and consulting agreements
- Equity- and cash-based compensation programs, including stock-option programs and profits-interest programs
- Employee-related aspects of merger, purchase, and other transaction agreements
- Due diligence in the context of mergers and acquisitions
- Non-competition, retention, and deferred compensation arrangements
- Compensation disclosure (including CD&A) requirements
He partners with clients to devise creative solutions to achieve their business objectives and avoid potential transactional risks before they materialize.
Mr. Kumar served on the firm’s Associates Committee and Mentoring Committee.