Nathan Wages is an associate in the Century City office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Corporate Department. He advises clients on a full spectrum of corporate matters, with an emphasis on technology transactions, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property, general commercial matters, and corporate governance.
Mr. Wages represents both private and public companies in a range of matters, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial contracts and intellectual property licensing agreements
- Private equity and venture capital transactions
- Strategic alliances, partnerships, and joint ventures
- Manufacture, supply, and distribution agreements
- Customer and end-user arrangements
- General corporate governance and compliance obligations under federal securities laws
Mr. Wages graduated from the University of Chicago Law School with Honors. Prior to law school, Mr. Wages received his BS in Biology and Biomedical Sciences from the University of Oklahoma and successfully completed two years of medical school at the University of Oklahoma.