Michael Saliba advises issuers, underwriters, sponsors, and investors on a range of complex domestic and cross-border capital markets transactions.
Drawing on his broad transactional experience and sector-specific knowledge, Mr. Saliba helps clients successfully navigate a range of capital markets transactions, including:
- Acquisition financings
- High-yield and investment grade debt offerings
- Debt exchange offers, tender offers, and consent solicitations
- Initial public offerings and deSPAC transactions
- Project financings
- Registered and private equity financings
- Restructuring transactions
- Spin-off transactions
Mr. Saliba also regularly counsels clients on a variety of corporate and securities law matters as well as high yield debt covenant and debt structuring analyses.